With our handcrafted soaps, you’ll get a true soap that is crafted to cleanse and moisturize the skin. We carefully select ingredients to include the use of local suppliers whenever possible. Some of the veggies are grown in our own back yard when in season. The goal is to provide you with high quality products.
We also teach soap making classes. Take your skin care literally into your own hands. It is the perfect addition a day in with the girls or a spa party. For additional information about our group classes click here or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All soap, both handcrafted and commercial, are made with Sodium hydroxide or Potassium hydroxide, which are often referred to as “lye”. The oils, butters, and lye combine together to create soap. When made properly, there is no lye remaining in either finished products and thus, there is no need to be concerned about skin reactions to. This scientific process is an ancient art that dates back to the BC time period and without it, there would not be “soap”.
- Contains naturally created glycerin to soften and moisturize the skin.
- Often crafted with simple food grade ingredients such as olive oil and Shea butter.
- The soap is “true soap” in its purest form.
- Natural glycerin is removed from the soap and added to more high cost cosmetics.
- Contains many synthetic ingredients.- The soap is chemically designed as a detergent
- The soap is chemically designed as a detergent.